We offer programs to adults and Children:
* Maternal Infant Health Program Provider: Free program for Pregnant mother and babies.
* Individual & Family Therapy (children and adults)
* Psychiatric Services & Educational Groups: (Parenting, Domestic Violence, Anger Management).
* Research with Iraqi high school students through BGSU: Participants must be refugees and attending high school, participants will be paid to complete an interview and survey.
* Our certified medical interpreters will assist you by providing interpretation at local doctors and hospitals and translation to all your documents is available
* Case management services: Help Refugees with Social security card and other documents, Section 8 housing, assist with cultural and social integration into the community and other referrals to community agencies will be provided when needed.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)